Natalie Leon is a personal trainer, group fitness instructor, and wellness professional.
Her specialties include fat loss, sports specific training for tennis players and dancers-and functional training for posture and balance improvement. Moreover, Natalie is trained to help those with chronic diseases and other special populations.
Natalie has always been incredibly conscientious about my needs. She knows when to push me and also knows when I need some rest time. Although, I only had intentions of working out with Natalie until my wedding. But I am so thrilled with the results, I have made a commitment to continue with her to benefit my health and well-being. I have never felt this strong and fit in my life.
You've probably heard my story before...woman has child, gains weight, loses weight (or not), gets pregnant, gains weight, etc. Natalie's response...."I can definitely help you!" After our initial consult, Natalie created a customized nutrition plan, a cardio program, and an all-body resistance training program. We meet weekly for personal training sessions and she's always a phone/text/email away.
After four months of working with Natalie, I can proudly say that I have lost 23 pounds and went from a size 10/12 to a size 6/8. I have more energy and strength now at 40 that I did in my 20's. The only regret I have is not starting a program with Natalie sooner.
See more testimonials...
Nutrition Consultation Packages
- Single consult fee (2 hours) $450
- • Food diary analysis
- • Menu planning and meal preparation
- • Supplement recommendation
- Follow-up session fee (45 mins to 1 hour) $100
- Package of iInitial consult and 3 follow-ups $650 ($100 dollar discount)
- • $200 for consult and $80 per session
- 3 or more sessions per week:
- 2 sessions per week: $100/session
- 1 session per week: $110/session
Corporate Wellness Presentations
- Does not include travel time
- What does such a presentation entail?
- Prescription/nutrition consultations, etc.
- More detail here would be good.